September 8, 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Yes, of course, mark your Bluegrass Calendar for Saturday, September 8 as the Annual Hidden Hill Bluegrass Festival cranks up from noon to 9 p.m. The Epic Event again includes music, food, wine, great deserts, bravo blacksmiths, eight lush acres of landscaping and if we can hold him down, Homer, our singing frog with the only accordion in bluegrass.
Our boss lineup includes…
- Homeplace—1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Potluck Ramblers—2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Bluegrass Express—4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Hog Operation—5:45 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Relic—7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Only $10 each. Best Bluegrass going. Mark it down. Bring a chair.